The program of walks and excursions in the Bologna hills returns for the 13th year with a rich and busy calendar of walks among the hills that rise close to the city of Bologna.
Many events to discover the historical-landscape treasures, the natural ones and the cultural ones; themed walks in the Villa Ghigi Park and visits with tastings in the most prestigious wine-producing hill towns of Bologna.
Don't miss the next events:
- 6 October: From Reno to Savena: the crossing of the Bolognese hills
- 13 October: The autumn of the trees
- 19 October: On the way to Fantini: from Monterenzio to San Benedetto del Querceto
- 27 October: Parks, gardens and flower beds from Meloncello to Dall'Ara and Certosa
- 10 November: Where the Rhine valley meets the plain ...
- 17 November: From water to water: from the Navile to the Savena